What is fluorinated oil?
Fluorinated oil is non conbustible and superior in heat and chemical resistance. Daikin offers both DEMNUM and DAIFLOIL .
What is fluorinated oil DEMNUM™?
DEMNUM is a perfluoropolyether oil ipatent application pending in 12 countries j, the first in the world with a liner-chain construction, which was developed by Daikin exclusive technology. It features extremely high thermal and chemical stability as well as inactivity, and is particularly appropriate for applications in which a lubrication oil with a high degree of cleanliness and durability is required isuch as, the vacuum pump activation oil for semiconductor etchingsj.
- Non-combustible and extremely stable in oxygen.
- Chemically inert and highly resistant to chemicals.
- Exhibits excellent lubricity over a wide temperature range, including both high and low temperatures.
- Low vapor pressure produces a high vacuum with minimum oil vapor loss.
Grades and features of fluorinated oil DEMNUM™
|Grades||Average molecular weight||Kinematic viscosity 20℃ (cSt)||Vapor loss
(After 3h mass%)
|Technical data sheet|
* Grease product which uses DEMNUM as base oil is also avaiable. Please refer to technical data sheet.
* DEMNUMiexcept for DEMNUM GREASEjmentioned in this page comes under the goods to be controlled by the Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Law of Japan.
What is fluorinated oil DAIFLOIL™?
DAIFLOIL is a low molecular weight compound of chlorotrifluoroethylene, which is the monomer to make up the NEOFLON PCTFE fluoropolymer. It has excellent heat resistance and chemical resistance, and also good oiliness. DAIFLOIL GREASE is a lubricating grease formed from a DAIFLOIL base, which is chemically inert and has high thermal stability and solvent resistance.
Grades and features of fluorinated oil DAIFLOIL™
* Grease product which uses DAIFLOIL as base oil is also avaiable. Please refer to technical data sheet.
* A special grade with its specific gravity adjusted for use in level gauges is also available.Please contact us for details.
* DAIFLOIL mentioned in this page comes under the goods to be controlled by the Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Law of Japan.
- POLYFLON™ PTFE
- POLYFLON™ PTFE
F-series / D-Series
- NEOFLON™ PFA
- NEOFLON™ FEP
- NEOFLON™ PCTFE
- NEOFLON™ CPT
- NEOFLON™ ETFE
- NEOFLON™ EFEP
- OPTODYNE™ UV
- Liquid Fluoroelastomers
- DAI-EL™ Thermoplastic
- Fluro TPV™
- Fluoro Coatings
- One Coat Type
- Two Coat Type
- Coating Powder
- Primer(Base Coating)
- Fluoroelastomer Coating
- Barrier Coat
- Weather Resistant Coating (Varnish),ZEFFLE™
- ZEFFLE™ Infrared Reflective coating Construction
- Water and Oil Repellent
- What is UNIDYNE™?
- What is the UNIDYNE Multi-Series™?
- Product grade and Features
- Activities for Environmental Issues of UNIDYNE™
- Water & Oil Repellents
- Stain Release agent
- Business locations