Daikin Industries, Ltd. and Daikin America, Inc. today pledged to donate US$60,000.00 ($30,000 from Daikin Industries, Ltd. and $30,000 from Daikin America, Inc.) to disaster relief and recovery efforts to aid victims of Hurricane Katrina, which recently devastated the American Gulf Coast. We express our deepest sympathy to all those who have suffered and pray for the speedy recovery of the disaster area.
About Daikin America, Inc.
- Company name: Daikin America, Inc.
- Location: Orangeburg, New York (Headquarters) Decatur, Alabama (Plant)
- Capital: approx. 11 billion yen
- Investment ratio: 100% Daikin Industries, Ltd.
- Established: March 1991
- Representative: Satoshi Doi, President
- Business content: Production and sales of fluorochemicals
- Employees: approx. 350