Introduces product operating conditions that are often mistaken as malfunctions.
Please check the symptoms described here before requesting after-sales service.
* The power cord and plug are extremely hot or damaged.
* Abnormal noise is produced during operation.
* Foreign items or water entered the air conditioner accidentally.
* Circuit breaker, fuse or earth leakage circuit breaker trips frequently.
* The ON switch or button sometimes fails to operate the air conditioner.
* Burning odors are produced.
* Water leaks from the indoor unit.
* The Operation lamp blinks, and the temperature indicator displays two alphanumeric characters.
(The display indicates the type of error. Check the alphanumeric characters and notify your dealer when requesting a repair.)
|Copyright (C) 2013 DAIKIN INDUSTRIES, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.||