Daikin makes an annual report on its support of activities to protect nature in Shiretoko.
Report on Activities from October to December 2018
Annual Tree-Planting Festival Held
Autumn is a season of numerous events. In October, volunteers from all over Japan joined Daikin in a tree-planting event using the seedlings from trees cultivated in the Trust Area. Also in October, many participants visited the Shiretoko forest in events coinciding with the Shiretoko Outdoor Film Festival.
In preparation for the coming six-month-long winter, other work, such as repair of the deer fence and removal of the electric fence, was carried out.
- For details, see Report on Activities 2018 Autumn (0.6MB).
Past Report on Activities
- Activities 2018 Summer (0.6MB)
- Activities 2018 Spring (0.6MB)
- Activities from October to December 2017. (PDF: 0.6MB)
- Activities from July to September 2017. (PDF: 0.9MB)
- Activities from April to June 2017. (PDF: 1.2MB)
- Activities from January to March 2017. (PDF: 0.8MB)
- Activities from October 2016 to December 2016. (PDF: 0.5MB)
- Activities from July 2016 to September 2016. (PDF: 0.6MB)
- Activities from April 2015 to March 2016
- Activities from April 2014 to March 2015
- Activities from April 2013 to March 2014
- Activities from July 2012 to March 2013
- Activities from July 2011 to June 2012
Note: The photos on this website are courtesy of the Shiretoko Nature Foundation.