Supply Chain CSR Promotion Guidelines
17. Proper grasp of industry risks and implementation of business continuity Management
Conduct appropriate risk management in your company’s business activities, and have a business continuity Management (BCM) in place.
- Conduct Economic, Social, and Environmental Risk Management in Your Company’s Business Activities
Always have a clear picture of your company’s business risks and have a BCP in place by studying the economic, social, and environmental risks of your business and if necessary updating aspects of your company’s risk management policy.
- Implement BCM to Avoid Risk
With regards to business continuity risks, prevent and prepare for emergencies by having rules stipulating measures to take in case of emergencies. In particular, strive to avoid risk by clearly stipulating action guidelines related to recent major problems such as global warming and human rights risk.
- In Business Continuity Efforts, Have Company Executives Lead by Example on Key Governance Issues and Inform All Employees of these Issues
In the area of business continuity, have company executives lead by example and have rules covering the entire company. In addition, ensure each and every employee is thoroughly versed in these rules and have all employees work together to ensure the sustainability and continuity of business.
- Disclose Information on BCM Initiatives
If requested, immediately inform Daikin of the details of your company’s BCP.
- Implement BCM that Covers Entire Supply Chain
Implement business continuity actions (BCM) that covers not just your own company but also the actions efforts of your suppliers through entire supply chain.
- Inclusive and integrated business continuity management that a company formulate a plan, operate and revise the plan for continuous.