Supply Chain CSR Promotion Guidelines
1. Social responsibility in business practices
Have written rules to inform employees of their social responsibilities and ensure they strictly fulfill such social responsibilities in areas such as business policy and code of conduct in business practices.
- Top management members take the initiative in fulfilling social responsibility
Have top management members take the initiative for social responsibility at your company by making policy and demonstrating this policy by example.
- Have written rules on management policy for furthering social responsibility
Formulate and put into writing rules for your company's (management's) policy on social responsibility, as well as codes of conduct for these rules, and convey these rules to employees and all others connected to your company's business operations.
Documents to be submitted:
- Top management's CSR policy (Sustainability Report, information on company website)
- Documents on CSR policy and code of conduct (Sustainability Report, information on company website)